Tuesday 19 January 2016

[Cosmetic] Peripera Peri's Milk Blur Cream


Hi guys! 

So, Today I am going to do a review for Peripera's Peri's Milk Blur Cream. 
I actually came across this product while I was doing my window shopping in Watson (Which I almost came get out of Watson without buying anything every single time, URGH!). 

As I was just looking around, this white tube of product attracted my sight and I went forward to try it on my palm. At first I thought this would probably turns out to be a very normal make up base which is basically more like a tinted moisturizer with SPF on to help your foundation to adhere to your skin better. 

BUT!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!
I thought to myself that I have just found a base makeup that I have been looking for quite a long time! 

Well, before I proceed to tell you about the magic of this cream, lets take a look at the packaging. 
White tube with pink cap.. hmmm... I have never been a pink person but somehow I find this packaging quite attractive.




I love this packaging as it really does help to keep the product hygienic. 


The product is really really white and as you spread it out, it has a very moist & watery texture . I was afraid that it will looks super white on my face that might make me look pale. 

And TAADAA!
This is the magic I was talking about. 

Take a look at that! It turns out to be surprisingly natural looking and trust me, it last me for at least 8 hours long of radiant and fairer looking skin! 


A before and after look for the application on my face. PLEASE excuse me on my look as I look these photos earlier in the morning while I was getting ready to work TT____TT



OK, I have no idea why my eyes seems to be.... not aligned (?) hahha! 

So I applied the cream all over my face, and I have applied extra product on my under eye area, side of my nose, forehead and anywhere where I would like to hide my redness, darkness etc. 

It kinda works like a CC cream which actually correct the colour and your complexion appears to be more brighter after the application. 



I have been using it as a replacement of my foundation and just set the make up with a thin layer of loose powder. As I have never been a fan of flawless looking skin, it has a very light coverage which I find it enough for me. If you are looking for a perfect flawless looking skin, I would advise you to top with a layer of foundation. 






So, I proceed with eyebrow & lip make up and I am good to go! 

For more information, you can read about it from below, 




For your further information, this cream have no SPF in it and it is suitable to apply it all over your body as well. Legs, hands, or your back. 


Conclusion is, I will highly recommend this product to my friends and maybe you should try them too! 

Alright! That's all for today and THANK YOU for reading. 

Till then... <3


6 comments:

  1. hey! i've been looking for this everywhere in watsons but they only had the tester on the shelf :/ how much was it when you bought it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see. Well, if I am not mistaken, I bought it at abt RM 40. You can always get it from online stores like hermo or althea. :)

      I remember I've seen it in most major Watsons stores. :)

      Delete
  2. Halo, can i post your review to my commercial Instagram? With your permisson of course ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halo, can i post your review to my commercial Instagram? With your permisson of course ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to post the review to my instagram @heartofbluebells. I sell korean and USA makeup in there and I just need before and after about this primer, so my cust can see how good this product ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary,sure. please go ahead. sorry that I've just read your comments. :)

      Delete